- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. √
- Put the Award logo on your blog.√
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.√
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.√
- Nominate ten
blogs.YOU are nominated. Yes you.
Here are Opal's awesome questions:
Motto to live by? Silly or for real.
There are quite a few I kick around at times, but I think the one that is most real and serious to me is
Whatever you do, do it with all your might to the glory of God.
Favourite type of cookie? The most important question.
Do you dance in the rain? Please tell me you at least jump in puddles.
You know, I haven't for quite a while. I did all the time when I was little. And jumping in puddles had nothing to do with it. I practically swam through them. But I did get a piggy back ride through the rain last Friday, if that counts for anything. It was fun. I haven't done that since I was little either.
What do you know about New Zealand? I always have a NZ question.
Um...I have a foggy notion that it's green and kind of wet there. Or maybe it's dry? I'm not sure. I think I've hunted funny looking critters on Big Game Hunter that were in New Zealand. I'm also positive that it is named after Old Zealand. And...is it one of the countries where they spell things with ou's, like colour and favourite?
What do you find hardest about blogging? Be honest.
Getting time to write decent posts on a regular basis. I can write a decent post, but its finding time and subject matter that gets to me sometimes.
Strangest thing you've seen in public? Yeah...
Do we really want to go there? I mean, I had five million things flash through my mind when I read this question, and I don't think I could type a one of them without laughing in embarrassment till I cried my eyeliner off.
Lets see...Okay, this probably isn't the weirdest but we were on vacation one time and this guy came out of the store. Scary, burnt up looking guy. You know the type. He had tattoos all over him. One tattoo said Stacy (I think. Can't exactly remember the names), and one said Alice. Like, he had money to put his new girlfriends name on his body, but not enough to take the old one off. He also had like a cocker spaniel dog on his shoulder. And I don't know, I just found that strange. Like, terrifying dude, and he's got a cute little lap dog tattooed on him.
One word that describes you? A word you would use to describe you.
I hate answering this question. I'm a writer. How on earth am I supposed to stick all my thoughts into one single solitary word all by its onesie?
Do you have a favorite poet? Or poem, a poem is good too.
I'm just going to say Emily Dickerson and keep it simple. She's the only poet I've read that I actually bothered to take note of the name, so I must think she is a favorite.
Last book you read and enjoyed? To steal from Heather (again).
Goodness gracious and sakes alive, what was the last book I read??
I read Legend by Marie Lu. Well...I started it. I didn't quite get it finished, because apparently the abyss that is my bed swallowed it for a long long time and the library was calling, and fines, and yeah, so I took it back rather abruptly. But I did read a substantial chunk of it, and I did enjoy it.
The best sport in the world is... soccer/horseback riding.
And then bull riding.
And then UFC.
Sweet! So, now my questions for anyone who got that hand up there pointed at them:
1. Do you wear glasses? (I'm an optician now. I gotta ask)
2. Do you keep a journal? (I'm stealing this one from the questions Opal was asked, because it was funny)
4. What is your least favorite color? (Green, for instance. Or yellow)
5. How old do you feel? (I'm wondering, because I'm going to be twenty, and that just seems unreal to me. I'm certain I'm still sixteen)
6. What should I know about New Zealand?
7. All music genre's but one are about to be obliterated from earth. Which one do you save? (evil, aren't I?)
8. Are there any types of posts you want me to try to get going again? I'm feeling creationally blah. (right, cuz I said my one word description was creative) character posts, snippets, real life stuff, etc?
9. What is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you?
10. What is your most embarrassing moment? Do please blast it all over the internet for us ;)
11. Did you notice there was no #3?
12. Did you go look?
13. There was also no #6.
14. Got ya.
15. Should I stop being weird?